Our Eco-Friendly Goose Repellent Works in Two Ways:
- It gives geese a visual warning — Because geese see the world in the ultraviolet spectrum, our repellent contains a UV marker. When the repellent is applied to your turf, the geese will see grass that’s purple in color and speckled in the pattern. This serves as a threat to geese, and they learn to distinguish between treated and untreated turf. But to humans, the turf looks completely normal. Additionally, it causes no harm to the grass.
- It causes indigestion — If the visual threat alone isn’t enough to keep geese away, the temporary after-effects will. When a goose consumes the grass treated with our repellent, it will experience digestive irritation within 20 minutes or so. It will bring no permanent harm to the goose whatsoever. They will refuse to eat any treated turf after they’ve experienced this stomach upset. Geese learn very quickly that it’s within their best interest to avoid treated turf. The geese will move on to a different location.
Stop The Drop Today - Send Us An Email
What Do We Use?
Flight Control® Plus is an advanced and patented Goose Repellent technology. The active ingredient is a naturally occurring compound called Anthraquinone. Anthraquinone can be found in many plants, grasses and has many medical uses. Birds, however, by nature, have a negative response to the compound. Anthraqunione’s natural properties don’t agree with geese and causes them to experience stomach discomfort when they ingest it. Because Canada Geese are one of the few birds that eat grass, Flight Control won’t bother any of your other favorite birds around your property since they find other food sources besides grass.
Why Do You Need Goose Control?
Eliminate unnecessary labor for cleaning, sweeping, power washing, and other methods of removing feces. Eliminate expensive turf repair costs of damage on golf courses, commercial properties, and residential properties, including repair from soil erosion and growth of weeds and other unwanted vegetation. Recoup lost revenue from a reduction in property value or rent from properties due to unsightliness and reduction of curb appeal.
Reduce Potential Lawsuit Liability
Reduce accidental contamination to medical and laboratory facilities, food production facilities, restaurants, or other “sterile” industrial or research sites. Eliminate slipping on feces and injuries from aggressive goose behavior while defending nests. Reduce the chances of people or pets becoming ill from diseases and bacteria transmitted by geese. Eliminate property damage from automobile and airplane strike hazards.
Protect the Health of Children, Adults & Pets
Goose poop is gross! Eliminate feces which can create conditions that transmit diseases such as E Coli or salmonella, viruses, bacterial infections, and parasites for children and adults. Even though dogs and pets love to roll in or even eat goose poop, they get can get sick too… and somebody has to give them a bath! Nobody should have to walk through Goose Droppings!
Restore Recreational Areas
Using Flight Control® Plus can help you regain your: Common areas, Walking paths, Theme park grounds, Corporate picnic areas, Golf Courses, Campgrounds, Athletic Fields, Schools, and Water Front Properties, and any property that geese have ruined. Reducing the goose pressure will finally allow you to reclaim your property and take back your turf!
What Will The Geese Do After The Turf Is Treated?
- Geese will sample the area. They may react by shaking their heads, drinking water, pecking at their bellies, and rubbing their necks. (Allow up to 45 minutes for response time). As the geese sample, the conditioning process begins.
- Geese will not die as a result of eating Flight Control® Plus. They may feed several times, drinking in between, while being conditioned to respond.
- Geese will learn that a treated area is not a good place to feed. Geese have no choice but to find an alternative food source. This conditioning usually takes one to two days, and the entire flock will need to sample the treated turf. New droppings should decrease, and existing droppings will continue to age if allowed to remain in the “drop zone”, turning white with age.
1739 South Avenue West