Pest Management Technician
Does problem solving get you excited? Love doing something different every day? Do you love getting to know people? A rewarding career opportunity is RIGHT HERE!
The pest management technician will be assigned to work residential and commercial job sites including Missoula, Bitterroot, Butte, Dillion, and Flathead Valley areas with an average of 8-10 jobs per day. The Service Technician will control pests using a hand/backpack sprayers and other specialized tools commonly used in the industry. The service technician must comprehend local, state and federal regulations that govern professional pest control as well as understand detailed protocols in daily operations.
Service technician day-to-day duties and responsibilities will be trained through in-house and outside resources. Interpersonal skills are incredibly important as it is imperative that the Service Technician have a dynamic personality to provide superior customer service. This position is ideal for a person with ambition and the ability to learn and grow into management.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Meets physical requirements of the position; can lift and carry up to 60lbs unassisted and the ability to maneuver in smaller areas.
- College level education to comprehend extensive regulations that govern professional pest control.
- Clean cut, professional appearance; no visible tattoos, gauged ears or long beards.
- Competent with technology such as Microsoft Word and Excel, service software, smart phones and smartphone applications. Legible handwriting and proper grammar are required with client correspondence.
- Experience with hand tools, carpentry, power-tool and power-equipment operation.
- Excellent communication skills to manage client relations face-to-face and via phone, email and text.
- Organizational skills that ensure prompt and quality execution of tasks including follow-up to ensure ongoing success.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record to drive company vehicles. Qualified candidates must pass a background check.
Schedule is Monday through Friday.
Starting wage depends on experience. Performance raises are given.
Company offers 401K contribution, disability policy, direct primary health care program, and paid holidays. Paid vacation after one year of employment.
Interested In Working For Custom West Pest Control?
Please send Resume/Cover Letter to email@example.com or drop resume off at our office.
We are located at 1739 South Avenue West. Missoula, MT 59801