Our company is committed to safeguarding the health of our clients and service team. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 across the United States, we want to keep you informed about what we are doing to prevent the spread in our local community and how you can help.
- We will continue to have soap and hand sanitizer available on our service vehicles and encourage the team and clients to be diligent with hygiene.
- We are encouraging our team and clients, including their children, experiencing any symptoms affiliated with these illnesses to stay at home and seek medical attention.
*Please let us know of any COVID exposures you may have at time of booking.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects
These simple, everyday actions are our best tools to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other common illnesses. Custom West Pest Control remains open to serve our community. Any changes to operations will be made in accordance with guidelines from our national affiliate, the National Pest Management Association, and local, state and federal government entities.
"Andy is amazing and so is CJ. What nice guys, and incredibly thorough with their work! We had a bat issue and were desperate to get them OUT. Well, out they are! It was SO satisfying to watch the last few bats get evicted. Bye, felicia! This was the ONLY pest service who seemed SANE when telling us about the bats. others told us to LIVE HAPPILY with bats peeing and pooping all over our new home. No thanks!"
"Spoke to Nate and he gave some fabulous advice on trapping mice. If I can not get rid of them, I will call back for an appointment. Thank you so much Nate for the help. Bless you."
"As many others have shared, the people that work here are knowledgeable, skillful and just great people. Andy, the wildlife biologist, not only knew immediately what our problem was ( sparrows) but took care of it. He is also a very friendly guy to talk to. Thanks and I wholeheartedly recommend them"