Custom West Pest Control is a full-service solution to all your pest and wildlife concerns. No matter what kind of business you’re in we have individualized solutions for you. We provide your company with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions for both single-site and multi-site businesses across Western Montana. We build custom plans for hospitality, hospitals, schools, government facilities, retail, and many more commercial buildings.
Pests are small, but even a small pest problem can have large consequences on your brand reputation. Every industry has unique pest challenges, which is why we tailor our knowledge to create an expert, efficient and individualized solution to fulfill all your pest and wildlife control needs.
At Custom West Pest Control we take a proactive approach to not only treat your pest and wildlife challenges but, we try to take a preventative approach as well. To help implement this process we have a proven 5 step “P.E.S.T.S.” methodology.
Our “P.E.S.T.S.” Methodology
- Problem- We identify your pest or wildlife problem.
- Evaluate- We send technicians to evaluate the area of concern.
- Solutions- Build a customizable solution to help rid your business of the pest or wildlife nuisance(s).
- Treat- Treat the problem as often and as needed. Whether that is a monthly service or one time contract.
- Support- We provide on-going support through our office and technicians. We provide a customer portal for easy payments and information.
The Benefits of Using Custom West Pest Control
- IPM– Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management. IPM focuses on tactics to prevent or avoid anticipated pest issues rather than remediating problems once they occur.
- Discretion-A cockroach or a mouse infestation has the potential to become a point of conversation to many of your customers, quicker than you may realize. Your reputation is everything, so we want to help you protect it. Our key to success is understanding the importance of discretion and flexibility. We do everything in our power to maintain your businesses reputation.
- Local Support: We are headquartered in Missoula MT. Being a local business we can take care of your pest problems fast as we are centrally located in Western Montana. We understand our Montana environment and the pest challenges unique to our area.
- Peace of Mind: Have the contentment knowing that your business will not suffer from damage and loss of profits knowing that we are taking care of all your pest problems.
- Prevention of a Loss of Profits: A small infestation can impact your business, but a large one could jeopardize your business. This is why it is key to act quickly to find the best possible solution to rid your business of the tiny tyrants.
- Highly Trained and Motivated Technicians: Our technicians are trained in National Pest Management Association (N.P.M.A.) courses. They adhere to all federal, state, and local regulatory requirements. Our Wildlife Technician holds a Bachelors Degree in Wildlife Biology and our Entomologist has a Masters Degree, both on staff for all questions and concerns.
Our Company Motto: Your Montana’s Pest Problem Solvers
Call us Monday through Friday 8am-5pm for a Free-Estimate at 406-728-4447 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org